How Much Can One Girl Take?
“It had been a long time since another person treated me with love, respect and graciousness. More importantly, it had been a long time since someone treated me as if I was somebody. The two-year journey that led me to my decision had reached its peak. Something had to go-even if it was me.”
Left to fend for herself, Nikki is starved of affection from her mother and the little attention she does receive often results in bruises. Feeling worthless and rejected, Nikki is determined to break free and find life outside of her painful circumstances.
At only fourteen years old she boldly decides to embark on a journey to find her father, a missing piece to the puzzle of her life, but along the way she unravels more pain and layers of family abuse, causing her to want to give up.
But she won’t give up. Not yet. Not Nikki. Not until she finds what she’s looking for.
Enter Nikki’s world if you’re ready for an emotional ride … and you’ll travel the deep waters of a broken heart to discover just how far she’s willing to go to end the shadows looming over her life.
Coming to Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other fine retailers April 23, 2015!
“To Love Oneself is the Beginning of a Lifelong Romance” -Oscar Wilde
- Open in Twitter Great video on the effects of child abuse.... http://t.co/t2TMdl2FhF 1 day ago
- Open in Twitter I had a great time on NASCA's show, Stop Child abuse. Thanks to Bill Murray and the rest of the panel. 2 days ago
- Open in Twitter #amwriting #selflove #iamsomebody http://t.co/rUKeRdTI1U 6 days ago
- Open in Twitter RT @moniquehohnberg: Forgiveness requires love. Spiritual love for the other and for yourself. #RiseRegardless 1 week ago
- Open in Twitter Say it loud.. I AM Whole! <3 http://t.co/wyb3uy2nM6 1 week ago
- Open in Twitter "No person is your friend (or kin) who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow and be perceived as... http://t.co/gkViNv48TD 1 week ago